Thursday, January 28

How To Approach A Girl

Have you guys ever wanted to approach the particular girl. It may seem hard but no worries, you'll be able to keep the girl of your dreams by just being nice and polite.

Guys, you need to remember!!

Girls are the aphrodite of the Earth. They are like a rose that will not bloom..Not till the right method is used..I mean the polite way that is.. So, here are some pick up lines that you can practice to approach the girl of your dreams. Who knows, it might even lead you to the dinner table..

Approaching the girl.

Tip 1:
Ask the woman for the time.

Guy: May i know what's the time now?
Girl: 10:30, why?
Guy: So today is January 10,1999, at 10:30 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you.

Tip 2:
Tell them about your day and ask them to smile

Guy: I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

Tip 3:
If you know her name just approach her nicely

Guy: Hi Nadia.
Girl: How did you know my name?
Guy: Oh! Isn't every beautiful girl named that? (with a smile on the face)

Tip 4:
Make sure you know the girl although just for a short while first. Then you can say these words.

Guy: When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

Tip 5:
Getting the girl to know how you want her in your life

Guy: I tried to find the perfect line to make you mine, sweetheart, but after searching all I could come up with was this look in my eyes and your hand in mine, and the words, will you be mine?



p/s: Everything that is stated is the basic ways for you to start a conversation with the girl you want to approach. The rest it really depends on how well you are a good listener. GOOD LUCK GUYS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment