Tuesday, February 2

My love is A question??

Love you a little bit more

I love you a little bit more when you give me a call,
I love you a little bit more when you pronounce sayang,
I love you a little bit more when you say the right words,
I love you a little bit more when you say I want you,
I love you a little bit more when you say LOVE is the way,
I love you a little bit more when you say You are the one,
I love you a little bit more when you say I like that,
I love you a little bit more when you say miss the moment,
I love you a little bit more when you say You are the best,
I love you a little bit more when you say I am ready,
I love you a little bit more when you say "really, its true",
I love you a little bit more when you say do come closer.

THE TRUTH IS

I love you more and more when you CALL me SAYANG and SAY I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU...I REALLY DO!!



Days without you
Without you my days begins with:-
"Sadday",
"Moanday",
"Tearsday",
"Wasteday",
"Thirstday",
"Fightday",

and

"Shatterday"

Where's my time gone missing??

365Days dreaming of you.

8760Hr thinking of you.

525600Mins missing you.

315360000Milisec just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me.



Maybe she, Maybe her but ONLY ONE YOU

There are 12 Months in a year...It could be her

4 weeks in a month.....She could be it

7 days in a week...Probably her

24 Hrs in a day....She,maybe

BUT

There's only one you in a life time...You're a Definite..



so, if my love is a question,
Obviously you are my answer.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0wh, nazreen, u d0 hve bl0g..c0me n visit/f0ll0w my bl0g t00 if u free! =)
    www.nurshahirahroslan.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete